Weatherspoon Art Museum/UNCG
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
ART ON PAPER 2019
OPEN: MAY 1 - JULY 6, 2018
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- Only unique, one-of-a-kind artworks on, or composed primarily of, paper will be considered. These may include drawing, painting, collage, sculpture, etc. Editioned prints, multiples, and photographs are not accepted.
- Artworks must be dated 2016 or later.
- Artists whose work was included in Art on Paper 2017 or who are currently enrolled students are ineligible to apply.
- Works selected for inclusion in the exhibition must be suitably framed and/or made ready for installation by the artist. The Weatherspoon is unable to provide framing.
- As AOP is a project through which the Weatherspoon builds its collection of art on paper, all works must be for sale. A "price on request" designation is not acceptable.
The submission of an entry to Art on Paper 2019 will constitute agreement to the above conditions.
The Weatherspoon will cover shipping costs, arrange for transportation of art works to and from the Museum, and insure works while in transit and onsite. The Museum reserves the right to photograph and reproduce images of selected entries for publication, education, and publicity purposes.